Integrated strategies are crafted based on individual needs and particular demands, mindfully respecting that different messages are intended for different audiences.
PROJECT: EMAIL MARKETING PROGRAM | CLIENT: VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
Telecommunications giant Verizon Communications deserved a revised, user-driven email marketing program to strengthen its customer experience initiatives.
• Redefine consumer email touchpoints—transactional and trigger-based—for nationally-serviced product brands including Verizon FiOS® and High Speed Internet.
• Utilize comprehensive marketing tactics to increase customer engagement and maximize cross/up-sell opportunities.
• Institute email campaign across all product brands to support customer experience initiatives for Verizon programs and services.
• Revised email scheduling, communication progression, and promotional direction for all outbound customer emails.
• Designed email templates for progressive correspondences for new and existing customers with a fresh layout, attractive images, and revised content.
• Increased customer engagement in online service chats and self-service tools.
Employed a restructured, innovative email marketing program that increased customer satisfaction, influenced mitigation of over-messaging, and enhanced online customer engagement.
PROJECT: WEBSITE REDESIGN | CLIENT: INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER EDUCATION POLICY
The Institute for Higher Education Policy (IHEP) required a modern, rejuvenated website to directly reflect its newly branded identity while also supporting its established corporate image.
• Capitalize on technology advances to relaunch IHEP.org within an aggressive 6-month timeline.
• Use new media tactics to integrate interactive, user-centric technologies, improve website functionality, and increase online presence.
• Work alongside internal stakeholders and creative vendors to design a visually-attractive, quintessential, and functional IHEP.org with programmatic mini sites.
• Establish online directives, implement a new-media action plan, and compose the IHEP Web Procedures and Policies Manual—a step-by-step instructional.
Managed from concept to completion the redesign of IHEP.org—a large-scale website project of over 200 pages with revised content, themes, and interactive media. Also, created a strategically-focused communications resource with innovative user-experience technology, a revised functional structure, and an improved visual appearance.